Thursday 22 November 2007

A challenge for you!

Okay i love a challenge and by what you have been telling us that you want to see on this blog so do you. So i give you a scraplift challenge.

I created this card for a friend of mine and really like it. It is easy and quick to make and you can use your scraps to make it!! what can be better than that.

Here is how it was made....

I started first with a piece of card that folded into the size 14cm by14cm.
and i rounded the corners with my corner rounder.And then inked all the way round with black ink.
Next i cut out a piece of cream card to the size of 14cm by 8cm inked round the middle and then adhered to the card.
Next using my circle punch which punches out a circle size of roughly about an inch and a half, i punched out 9 circles from scraps i had from a page i had done.
Then using my ink pad again i inked all round the outsides of the circles..
I attached sticky pads to all of the circles and stuck them on the card.

Next using my computer i typed Happy birthday and printed it out onto white card and stuck to the page.

This step can be quite tricky and i had a helper to help me. Wrap string twice around the card. I secured it all with little glue dots, which i place underneath the string hence the tricky!!! lol!!!
I then tied a bow using the string and attached it with glue dots as well.

And volia the finished card!!!

Okay you can copy or lift it!!!!! you have until the last day in November to send it in.
I have also made 2 cards for xmas using this system as well.


Happy card making!!!

3 comments:

knitkath said...

What a great idea, will give it a try!

Storm's House said...

Love this Ness

Anonymous said...

Cracking cards Wendy, I am totally pants at them though, thanks for the inspiration :-) Anita..xx