Friday 30 October 2009

Easy Mini Books (with the help of October Afternoon)

Hi, I want to show you my quick way of making mini books. They don't have to take days and days. I used to be terrible at starting these projects but then never finishing them. So here's how I make my quick and easy mini books in an afternoon.

Firstly, once you've decided on which photographs you want to scrap (I like to print mine off the same size for these simple mini books) then cut your card stock to size. This one is 5.5 inches square. I've then inked the edges. I personally love the cats eyes ink pads for this job.


I've stuck to the October Afternoon Road Map range for this project. Again this makes it more simple to make not having to fuss and decide which papers and embellishments to use.

The journal cards are perfect for mini books. As everything coordinates so nicely, I wanted them to stand out of this album rather than hide them away inside.

I've then added the matching stickers throughout the book.

And the mini alphas are another favourite of mine when making mini books.
I've used the Bind it all to hold it all together.

So, simple, effective and can be achieved in an afternoon.

Thanks for looking, Lisa x

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

What a wonderful little book and one to cherish.

:)