Wednesday 27 January 2010

How do i love thee...Day four

One of the best things that i ever learnt to make was this origami box... i use them all the time for presents and i have even been known to make them and put them in my kitchen drawer when i needed something to put something in...they are quick and easy to do.

I like to give my sons teachers something for Valentines day as they take such good care of him. And this year i am going to make them these boxes..

How to make them? well i tried to take a photo tutorial for them but to be honest this video shows it much better.

I used two of the pattern papers to make this box.
I decorated the front of this box...
Here is a picture of the side so you can see the bottom part of the box

The pattern papers from the Making Memories Valentine line made making this one really easy! I am planning to make a few more of these and putting chocolates in them for Harrys teachers!!!

Come back 2m to see the final project idea using this pattern paper line... x

4 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

These are beautiful boxes so are the cards too...I am loving the look of that paper range..so pretty!!

Olivia said...

This is beautiful, love the butterflies :)

Leanne said...

I just wanted to leave a comment telling you I have really enjoyed the last four days your projects are awesome!!!!!

Anita said...

Ooooh gorgeous, GORGEOUS! Youhave totally rocked these papers Wendy, love it.xx