Wednesday 24 March 2010

My Minds Eye - Be loved cards

I just love the accessory sheet from the MME be loved range and the elements are just perfect to make some cards.

Firstly I made a bow from some ribbon



Then I threaded some flower branches through the bow



I cut a rectangle from the My Minds Eye Be Loved - Smitten Stripes paper and spritzed it with a pale pink glimmer mist


I cut a smaller rectangle from My Minds Eye Be Loved - Fond Flowers paper and took a journalling shape from the accessory sheet and cut it in half


I mounted these papers on to pink card stock and added the bow and flowers



I stuck this on to my base card and added some bling, my greeting and a heart pin





For my next card I took the heart element from the accessory sheet and inked the edges with brown chalk ink

I added the adore element using 3D foam pads, again inking the edge



I cut a daisy blossom in half and stuck half under the adore element


I stuck these elements on to a half circle


Using a Martha Stewart simple scallop edge punch I punched some white bazzill bling and added this strip as below


Then i punched around the edge of a rectangle of bazzill bling using Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Corner Punch - String Lace Lattice and Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Edger Punch - String Lace Lattice punch. I then sprayed this card with pink glimmer mist



Next I cut a rectangle from the My Minds Eye Be Loved - Fond Flowers paper and used the reverse side, I inked the edges and stuck this on to my base card.


Once I had assembled my elements I added some bling and my greeting

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, thanks for the step-by-step these are gorgeous! Why doesn't my glimmer mist behave that well??? Jo x