Saturday 10 April 2010

One Theme, Two Styles

A few weeks ago I blogged a LO using the October Afternoon Report Card collection. In going through the leftover scraps, I realised that with the double-sided papers, you could achieve two very different looks from the one theme, and I decided to make a couple of cards showing this.

The first follows the school theme, I made a 'You've Passed' card using paper and Bazzill scraps with the Report Card stickers, plus an MME journaling card:



I then chose some completely different scraps and came up with this very feminine card:



The accent flowers are again stickers from the Report Card sheet, I added coordinating brads and used mini alpha stamps for the greeting.

So, two different styles from one themed collection - one of the reasons why I love October Afternoon!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Both lovely cards, the handwriting pattern is one of my favourites :)