Thursday 15 July 2010

With a few bits of paper...

Sometimes things can be simple and sometimes i have to stop and remind myself of that...sometimes a card can be made with just a few sheets of paper and some stickers...this is what came to mind when i saw the new line from Basic Grey called Olivia...

So pretty and such gorgeous colours...perfect for those pretty cards...and because of how beautiful the papers where they didnt need much embellishement...i made two for you...

I love the beautiful colour of the spotted paper as the background and then i saw this heart paper

I knew that this would be a cheap way to embellish the cards...add some simple ribbon and you are done...the next one was just the same...



I used the hearts from the pattern paper...with that and the pretty frame from the sticker sheet round the outside a very quick but pretty effective card....I will be back later with some more to show you...

1 comment:

Heather said...

These are sooo pretty!