Tuesday 3 August 2010

3 Cards, I Sketch

Sometimes if I have a few cards to make I like to make up a simple sketch.
So this week I made this:



and then made these three cards using Fancy Pants - Wishful Thinking Papers, Element Sticker Sheet and the matching strips too.



This card has been made using a border punch and this butterfly punch. I've used a sticker from the sticker sheet, some mini alphas and just stapled a piece of trimming in place.



The next card starts off with a different border punch and I made a luggage tag. I cut the tag from kraft paper and then used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the corrugated look.
I've used the October Afternoon alpha stickers for my greeting.
And I finished it off with a large flower punch.



The last card has been made using the strips, the stickers and the same flower punch and alpha stickers.



I like the fact that I've used the same sketch for all three cards, the same papers and stickers and have made 3 different cards.
Please feel free to use the sketch and link back to us to show what you've made.
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Janice xxxx said...

I love love LOVE your simple cards - I'm a big fan of this sort of card....

The Paper Variety said...

Great idea! I used your sketch - http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/2010/08/card-sketch.html We are a new blog getting started; and looking for a DT for upcoming challenges :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.