Monday 5 September 2011

Card sketch...day one

Hi...this week is going to be a bit a bit quieter for me and i am sure for alot of you as well, with all the children going back to school.

So with all that spare time we are going to have ( ha!) i thought i would give you a card sketch this week.

So...here is the sketch...


I have three cards made with this sketch...the other two i will show you during the course of this week.

For all of these cards i used the new line from Crate Paper called  Random which is gorgeous. I also used this with it as it matches perfectly...

you can find this here...have a search though the new products here...there are so many gorgeous stickers, chipboard stickers and letters in there...i bought lots the other day and have used them lots!

Here is the first card for this week...

and some close ups...



I also used these on this card for some of the sentiment...

 And trust me when i say...if you are buying this line...then you have to buy this paper...

I know it looks scary when you look at it like this...lots of big patterns...but trust me cut up into smaller sections this paper is just divine!!!!!

Come back on Wednesday to see the next card.

No comments: