Tuesday 20 September 2011

Three Musketeer's with Authentique

Good morning everyone.

This month I had the pleasure to work with he papers of the relatively new company Authentique. TO be honest, the pictures of their products do not do them justice: I was blown away by how fabulous the patterns and quality of the papers are.

When I had the papers of the Uncommon line in my hands I could not wait to get started....fantastic card stock quality papers and gorgeous patterns, which scream to be used for a vintage look.

I wanted to scrap the picture of my Mum, Auntie and Nan for ages but never had the right papers at hand, until now :)

With the use of adhesive foam pads, I raised some of the punches shapes and hand cut flowers to give the layout more depth.
And I also added one of my tags, which I create a few months back (see THIS post) to the layout...I knew it would come in handy to have them prepared!

I love how the colours grey and pink work fabulous with vintage photographs.
But what do you think fits well with this colour combination?

Products used:
Papers - Authentique: Foundations Bi-Fold, Gifted, Unique, Special
Cardstock - Bazzill
Stickers - American Crafts: Lullabye

2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow!! So many fabulous details here on this stunning LO! Love the ink spots/misting, fussy cutting and stitching! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

what a fantastic photo to work with! I Love all the details, layering and everything else about this layout.....and especially how the red *pops* on the page against all the lovely pink.