Monday 20 February 2012

Carol's Intro....

 Hi everyone...Today i wanted to introduce another new design team member to you...if you love stamps and inks and all things messy...you are going to love her!
Welcome Carol!

********************************
I was thrilled to be asked by Vanessa to join the DT on a permanent basis.  I have done various pieces and taught classes for Papermaze, but, to do regular spots will be great!

So, who am I? I live near to Papermaze and attend the crops on a regular basis, as you get to know my "style" you'll appreicate that I don't "crop" lol.  I'm married to Steve and we have two children, although, I suppose they should be referred to as young adults! we also have a much loved weimaraner called Ty.

I have been crafting all my life and have dabbled in embroidery, cross stitch and crochet, now I concentrate mainly on paper crafts with my main love being mixed media and altered art.

I have been asked to pick a couple of my favourite projects to share with you:-

This first piece is a canvas board.....

A white Printers Tray

An inked tag...

As you can see using paint and inks are my thing! and I hope that you'll enjoy my posts.

Carolx

4 comments:

lisa said...

Welcome Carol.
Beautiful work x

Nat said...

Congratulations Carol, great news! xxx

Patrice said...

Very cool!

Traceyr said...

Beautiful creations there Carol.

:)