Thursday 26 April 2012

April kit - 3rd project

Today I am going to show you a different way in using the stamp in the April kit. I  love this little stamps ...  so when I saw this stamp I instantly knew of a different idea of how to use it instead of the ordinary way.

Using this kit I made this card.

On this card I used the stamp to make these really delicate butterflies that you can see...

Here is how I did it.

First I got my supplies together...for this I used the three in one butterfly punch...

I used a light blue to ink up the stamp...

I then punched out the butterflies from this.....and then using the ink I inked around the edges as well....as this is a very delicate punch it needed some definition around the edges...

I also made this really quick card as well...

 I used the little number Tando chipboard...which is really easy to colour with some ink or spray with some mist!


 Thanks so much for popping in this week and don't forget that you can find all the kits that Papermaze sell here.


No comments: