Monday 16 July 2012

BoBunny Country Garden

Hi, its Lou here with a couple of examples of what you can do with the gorgeous BoBunny Country Garden Collection now in store and online.

To create this page I really needed very little embellishment as the papers are so detailed, yet remain delicate. the soft colours are perfect for your spring and summer photos, but with blues and newsprint patterns, they lend themselves to both girl and boy pages.

 I used a sheet of acetate behind my layout to hold my large title, which I wanted to stand alone and be see-through.
 I used two sheets of the same paper to punch out and raise some elements. This just added subtle depth.

My card was put together in a couple of minutes. By taking a square of detailed Country Garden, I only needed to add a sentiment, flower, leaf and some twine...the rest was all done for me!

I hope you get chance to have a go with some of the gorgeous Country Garden collection...I'm sure you'll find it easy to make stunning layouts and cards in no time with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the way you've put the title on acetate like that, not seen that before! gorgeous layout x

Lynn said...

Clever card x