Monday 10 September 2012

Monday morning.

Good morning everyone....first off I wanted to fill you in on the status of the workshops at Papermaze.

We are delighted to say that they are going to be back up and running. Our first ones start in October...the dates are 10th and the 24th. They are on a wednesday evening and they start at 7.30pm.

These are open to everyone...you need to bring along the basics for scrapbooking....glue, scissors, paper trimmers, or anything you normally would use, we provide everything else.

 It is really relaxed, we have fun, chat, drink tea and eat chocolate.

If you are interested in coming email... me at wendy@bbbweb.com and let me know.

We are hoping to run some day time ones and some Saturday ones as well..so keep an eye on the blog and we will let you know the dates! 

Okay onto today...you may have noticed that we have the new Echo park up in the new products section on the website...you can find them here...

I went through both of the lines and grabbed the papers that i loved! I sat down to play and came up with this...I used this stamp set on this page...one of my favs!!!


I used some vellum to make the rays on the top left of this page...

Don't forget to check out our September kit here..it is beautiful!

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

doesn't seem possible it#s a year since the last workshops. Looking forward to them starting up again.