Thursday 13 December 2012

More October Afternoon?

The other October Afternoon line that came into the shop the other day...was the new Farm Girl line....I only picked up the papers for this line ( as I may have taken far too much of the Christmas line ha!) But they were enough...I have had these photos of my son for ages...but not used them.

I wanted to use them in colour and not black and white as I really wanted the colour of the trees to show up as they were so beautiful....the yellow in this line was just perfect for them...( is is really sad that I got really excited about this?)

Anyway...here is the page that I made using this line...

I loved the blue and the yellow on this page but the flower paper just added this little pop at another colour.

You can find the new October afternoon in the New products section here.

No comments: