Wednesday 20 February 2013

Using Pink Paislee Artisan Ribbons

Hi, it's Lisa here with your today.

I've been playing with some gorgeous Pink Paislee products these past couple of weeks.
Lots of the Secret Crush Collection, but today I would like to focus on some different ways that I've used the Artisan ribbon.

I started last week by making this Valentine's banner for my fireplace.


The Artisan products are really versitile. They are packed plain ready for you to add your own mark. But they are beautiful left plain too just like how I have done here.


I've used a whole length here. I used some of the secret crush papers to cover the tops of some wodden clothes pegs and cut out a heart for each peg from this paper here, Heartbeat.



I love the matching Photos Frames.


And I used one of the matching Photograms too, embellishing with some of the Paper Goods die cuts.
I will be leaving this up for quite a few weeks. I love it!

I cut some of the wider Artisan Ribbon for this card here.


I gentally misted over it and let it dry to then finish this card.
I used a small doilee, some Bakers Twine, Paper Goods. 
And I made a little flag to finish.

Then I made a LO using the same ribbon.

I like it 'au natural' so much, so again I've left it like this.

I used a little heart punch along the bottom of the LO.

You can do just about anything to te Artisan products though, mist, paint, dye, draw on etc..
Just have fun and experiment or love them just the way they come.

Lisa x  

No comments: