Wednesday 15 May 2013

Echo Park and a sketch

Hi Tracee with you today
There are lots of new and exciting things to play with in the shop (see this post)
I got to work with one of the new Echo Park collections "A Perfect Summer"
which is a really bright and happy range and really is perfect for those summer layouts
I chose a sketch from Page Drafts which used 3 pictures and I used 2 small and 1 larger pic
and this is my version
Along with the papers this month, I got Orange twine, (there are so many yummy colours to choose from in the shop) that I curled into a heart shaped frame for the main picture and looped the remainder to the right where i added some of the alpha stickers from the 12 x 12 alpha sheet.
Some chipboard stars that I painted with a thin coat of Gesso
The little tabs (orange and blue) are from the Smash range and ideal for tucking in here and there.
I also added from my stash some journaling circles by Jenni Bowlin

If you would like to share any projects using this line or the sketch please feel free to share your link in the comments box
We love to see your creations



Here are the supplies used
(click on the picture for a link to the product)





 








No comments: