Friday 10 January 2014

Documented by Websters Pages

Tracee with you today with my first layout of 2014. This month I got to play with some of the great Websters Pages Documented collection designed by Alison Kreft. The colours are slightly muted but also have a great fresh feel to them.


  I started with a white cardstock background, coloured some texture paste, and used this polka dot mask by That Special Touch around the page.
I cut up the  Remember When sheet and used some of the pieces to mat my picture and as part of my title.
http://www.papermaze.co.uk/product/recorded-by-alison-kreft/websters-pages-recorded-remember-when

I used some pink cardstock and cut the title on my cameo to which I then added white glitter and they are quite sparkly.

(which is hard to see in the photograph)
The 12 x 12 Sticker sheet has 2 different alphas and lots of stickers that are great for tucking in here and there, as I did along the top and bottom borders.
Finally I added a few simple embellishments, how adorable are the "tweets" & Speech bubbles wood veneers by Studio Calico? and great value for money as the packs are stuffed full.
All supplies for this layout can be found in the SHOP along with all your scrapbooking needs

No comments: