Thursday 2 January 2014

More Say Cheese...

Hi all, 

I've been busy making my second say cheese layout! This time I added in a few extra bits to coordinate with the photo that I wanted to use. Some Dear Lizzy paper to bring out the blue and orange flowers, cardstock and thread to  match with the background flowers. You can find a materials list at the end of this post! 


I'm not sure what made me go for this diamond design, I've never tried anything like it before. But when I was deciding how to place the patterned paper, it just seemed to work and sewing around the edge adding dimension and definition. 



 

I love the word elements from the sticker sheets, so great for Disney!



Materials List

Anna x 


1 comment:

Karen leonard said...

Gorgeous layout Anna, it all coordinates beautifully with your super cute photo .
karenx