Wednesday 19 February 2014

Feburary Kit Sneak Peek...

So its that time of the month where we can anticipate the next Papermaze Monthly Kit going online, and here's a little peek at some of what you will get in the kit.  




There's going to be a mix of Kaisercraft, Marion Smith, Petaloo and My Minds Eye amongst other big manufacturers. My favourite thing is the sheet of bark. It really is just like a thin sheet of wood, fine enough to punch, die-cut, stitch through or fold...oh the fun I could have with it!!
Keep an eye out for the kit going online very soon :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this kit too!! The colours are perfect for any occasion.
I made a double page layout with interactive file folder pages so I could get lots of photos on one LO.
http://dawnsinspirations.com/edwinstowe-scrappers-march-kit/
I do love the Papermaze monthly kits!