Monday 10 March 2014

Adding a Little Spring to your LO's

After the weekend that we've just had, it really does feel like Spring is on it's way.
The evenings are getting lighter, the birds are singing in the mornings, the Spring flowers are starting to bloom. I just love this time of year.

I often find that the time of year has a big impact on my scrapbooking.
Like now, I'm finding that I'm reaching for the pretty pastels rather than the darker colours.
I thought I'd share this LO with you today.


 
I used the American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Polka Dot Party Collection. It oozes Spring. It's one of those ranges though where you love both sides of the paper and end up having to buy 2 sets of each : )
 
 
There are some great papers in this range that are perfect for cutting up and layering. Like this one here and here and here.
The sticker sheet that matches too is great. It comes with 2 sheets which work great for embellishing and I love the mini alpha stickers that I used here aswell.
 
 
I fancied adding some raindrops to my page. Spring wouldn't be Spring without a little rain after all.
I took an old jam jar with some water and added a few drops of glimmer mist.  Then taking a large paint brush, I dipped it in to the diluted misty water and let it drip over my LO.
 
 
And another favourite Spring addition. Add a few handcut clouds. 
 
The LO is now finished.
 
Enjoy your Spring scrapping!!
 
Lisa xx
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

This is so cute Lisa, loving your clouds. xx