Monday 31 March 2014

Kaisercraft art of life….

Hi, its Carol with you today……I'm sharing with you a card made with the Kaisercraft Art of Life papers….

I usually use pre-creased cards either 6 x 6 or DL size…for this base I've used a white 6x6 card base…
then I've chosen three pages from the Art of Life 6.5 x 6.5 pad…


I decided to use the flowery paper and the dark brown paper and cut each piece in half….I have then layered these onto my card base.  Now I'm a stamper and have thousands (and yes, possibly more) of rubber stamps in different guises…now what if you want a central image and you don't have any stamps?….the squared paper in the picture has roses on, so…


I cut out the rose and coloured in using water colour pencils, but, you could use distress inks…. I then inked the edges and mounted this onto gold miri card…


My card has a piece of lace added where my papers joined each other, a border from the pad was also added….a left over piece of the brown paper was used as an off centre matting board…happy birthday was stamped onto cream card stock and the frame was stamped over, cut out and adhered….

TFL today…


No comments: