Monday 7 July 2014

Moving out with Pink Paislee

This month I got some of the pretty Hello Sunshine collection by Pink Paislee to play with and because my youngest is moving out this week I decided to make a little gift for her and her boyfriend to celebrate moving into their first home together.

 
 
I used a silhouette cut file of some houses in a row but instead of cutting it I used the sketch pen feature to give the effect of a stamp. I then cut it out of patterned paper and used some of the tree pieces to give it a little touch of colour.
 
 
 
The little crate with the milk cartons was also a cut file that I decorated with the papers from the Hello Sunshine collection. I added some bling and the Jillibean Soup alphas that I was also sent.
I filled the boxes with a keyring each all ready for their new keys!
 
 
 
I used some twine to tie up the boxes and it looks really cute. I hope they like their gift.
I hope you enjoy my project and you can find all the supplies for this over in the shop 
 

 


No comments: