Tuesday 2 December 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Hello, it's Lisa here today.
I hope you are all cozy and warm.

I've been playing with the Carta Bella 'All Bundled Up' collection.


To me this is the perfect Winter paper collection.
Those colours have my name all over them and I'm not one for themed papers. I like something that can be used all year around. I love these!!

I wanted to document a morning we had at a Disney Crazy Golf course recently.
It's called Winter Summerland. It's Christmas all year round. Christmas songs are playing, everything is Christmas themed and there's even fake snow.
All rather odd when it's 30c out there, but so much fun.

 
 
I used this paper here 'Snowmen' as my background, but as always, I loved both sides. So I cut out the area behind the white cardstock so I could cut out the snowman and all the little leaves.
It worked a treat!
I also had cut all the little trees from the same paper and stuck them along the bottom of the LO. I alternated between sticking one down with glue and the other 3d foam tape.
 
 

I love these stickers. They are so much fun!! 
 
 
I finished off the LO with some hand stitching and some stickles of the leaves and snowflakes.
 
I can't wait to carry on using this fun collection.
I have so many more ideas.
 
Thanks for stopping by today xx
 


No comments: