Friday 16 January 2015

2015's first crop!

Yes, tomorrow is the first crop of 2015!  Where does the time go?!  This month's kit uses Crate Paper's Open Book line - when these first arrived in the shop I knew I had to use them, they are beautiful.  The photo is of my youngest daughter celebrating her birthday 3 days after Christmas :) 




As usual there will be cakes, tea and coffee on tap, the whole day starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm, so if you'd like to join us, just drop me an email.  And, as we're in the middle of our January sale, there will be 20% off any shop purchases!

I also thought I would add in this post all the dates for this year's crops - if you picked up a list at the December crop, please note there was a mistake with next month's date - it is actually on 28th.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

 2015 CROP DATES
17th January
28th February
21st March
25th April
23rd May
20th June
18th July
15th August
19th September
17th October
21st November
12th December


1 comment:

hotpotato said...

I enjoyed doing this layout Vanessa.