Wednesday 28 January 2015

28th January

Hi, Carol with you today….I am still playing with the great new range of Graphic 45 paper in the shop - Time to Flourish…

Today I have made this card with matching tag…



firstly my card:-


I am currently favouring the 5 x 7" card bases and by doing so and cutting my 12x12 paper vertically this allowed me to fussy cut the flower head, stamp and seed packet exactly with 1/2 sheet left intact.  Firstly I doodled the edges of the card and inked with walnut stain distress ink…the fussy cut elements were edged with walnut stain distress ink and then adhered over the matching components with silicone gel to add depth to the card… I added stickers from the sticker sheet… the corners were stamped with a corner stamp, glue added and then some gold foil….

To complement my card and add to my present I made this tag:-





The base was cut using kraft cardstock… matching graphic 45 cardstock was adhered and then the edges inked with walnut stain distress ink.  I cut a bow using cream cardstock, the wooden leaf shapes were given a swirl of pine needles distress ink and the large bloom was given a bit of bling…. some stickers from the sticker sheet were added to add details…

TFL xx

No comments: