Wednesday 4 February 2015

You & Me

Hello,
I'd like to share my 'YOU & ME' LO with you today please.

I got sent some of the very lovely Bo Bunny Altitude papers last month.
They may look very wintery and we are not snow loving people at all. But even still I've managed to create 3 LO's with them.
So it just goes to show, they are very easy to use and you despite them feeling slightly themed, don't be put off. They are very user friendly.

So my LO today using these papers is this one here.


 The base paper was so pretty, although not heavily patterned which suits me perfectly.
I used one of the 'Stencil Girl' 6x6 masks first.
These masks are amazing quality. They are so good to use.


Once dry I was able to layer up with a little doilee, some of the Bo Bunny Papers and stickers. I also got sent this wooden tag with 'Me' cut out. It was this tag that inspired my title. I used a Tim Holtz stain on the wooden tag (they coat so well) and then added the Bo Bunny alpha stickers to it.


Quite a simple LO that came together very easily. 



Lisa x

1 comment:

jill said...

Using the stencil in the back ground has worked really well & a good Lo