Monday 9 March 2015

Bella Cards

Hello, Lisa here today with some bright, fun cards.


I used a variety of these Bella BLVD papers.
If you like fun and colourful papers, then you will love Bella BLVD.

I followed the same look for each card, which speeds up the process when you are making a batch of cards, but I used a few different techniques to add some variation to each card.

 
I used the Molly Collection on this particular card.
Adding a little gesso and some glitter.
This paper here 'Sparkle and Shine' is full of these large green words on the back. They are great to cut out as use as card sentiments or titles on LO's.  
I coated mine in Crackle Accents. This stuff is great and when dry leaves a crackled effect.
 
I also made this thank you card with the 'Family Forever' Collection.
Adding a little twine always looks good on a card.
 
 
I cut out some of the flowers from this paper here and layered them up with 3d foam tape.
I love the 'Paper Pieces' packs from Bella BLVD that match the papers. They are so fun to use. I cut the word 'beautiful' out from one of them. 
I finished with some Stickles for a sparkly glittery effect.
I also used this Crafters Workshop Stencil here with some ink.
 
 
My favourite card from this little collection is this new home card.
 
 
This time I used the 'Snapshots' Collection.
I added a couple of pieces of vellum, only sticking them down at the top to leave them floating on the card.
I cut the cute little house from the 'Pajama Day' paper. Those little houses are just adorable.
 
 
I hope you like these little cards.
It's so much fun to grab your scraps of pretty papers and make a batch of cards.
I like to keep a box of cards made up for all occasions.
They are always handy to have.
 
Lisa xx 
 
 
 
 

No comments: