Wednesday 30 September 2015

Rustic Elegance...

When I saw Carta Bella's collection 'Rustic Eleglance' I knew it would be perfect for scrapbooking a couple of summer weddings!
You can find the collection here. There are some really lovely details for scrapbooking weddings, although plenty of the collection is suitable for general scrapbooking too.
I used the 'Jars' patterned paper as my starting point.
I also used the element stickers.
This sheet of journaling cards are also great for adding project life pages to your wedding pages.

I wanted to create a layout to document being a wedding photographer for the day. I hadn't done it before so I wanted to write about the experience. Therefore half of my layout is taken up with my journaling. The top half consists of a picture of me on the day and some of the element stickers.
I have then gone on to create project life pages with some of the pictures that I took along with the journaling cards.



Journaling pages like this, can add interest to your albums as well as record information about an event that you don't want to forget. They are also handy at the beginning of a holiday album for instance.

Thanks for looking.

Anna x


No comments: