Wednesday 13 January 2016

Cards and Tags

Hi, Carol with you today sharing with you a card and tag that I've made for someone's upcoming birthday!

I think its lovely to have matching cards and tags, not only to give, but to receive, and how lucky are we, as crafters, to be able to make everything to match?




My card:-




I used a 6x6 inch card base and cut a piece of Graphics 45 paper slightly smaller which I then stamped using a text stamp and some distress ink - the edges were then distressed and doodled and then adhered to my base.  Using some more Graphics 45 paper I cut some banners and a piece of honeycomb from the "mixed media" thinlets die set.  Prima flowers, a stamped sentiment and some pearly bling finished off my card.

My Tag:-



The same graphics 45 paper was adhered to cardstock and then die cut - the same papers and flowers were used to make a matching tag.

TFL xx

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

Love the card and tag Carol.