Wednesday 16 March 2016

kaisercraft treasured moments part 2

this layout uses the kasiercraft treasured moments papers, blue fern studios chipboard, a textured stamp in my own stash, brown distress ink and a prima book plate.
The sheet of timeless moments paper lends itself beautifully to being the background of a layout without  having to add any further distressing. So, I cut it down and mounted it on some black card stock. I then fussy cut out my flowers, leaves and butterflies from other papers in the collection
the delicate chipboard was coloured with distress ink and gold mist and then stamped with my own textured stamp. Before I could adhere this to my page I waited for it to dry as it was very fragile
 
 I then went about constructing my page. Adhering my photo first, my fussy cut flowers and tag and placed my chipboard on top which I had cut to fit my page. the left over piece of chipboard was used in the top corner which added extra interest to the page. Here are some close ups
 


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love this Karen, great use of chipboard and white space too. x