Wednesday 29 June 2016

Hello Beautiful Layout

 Hi Tracee with you today, I got to work with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Memorandum collection this month.

Hello Beautiful by Tracee Provis


I used mainly the Memorandum collection but my background paper with the clouds is from the Saturday Morning collection by Basic Grey. 



 I have to confess that I "found" the Hello wood title just laying on my desk and have no clue who it is by! I was sent these chipboard frames so I layered my wood title over it and added a word sticker from Bella Boulevard.


I layered up lots of different papers from the Memorandum 6 x 6 pad and I cut out a few of the clipboard images in the mini size. I used more word stickers to make up a subtitle.

Hope you liked my page, see you again soon
Tx







1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely layout Tracee. x