Friday 3 June 2016

Journal pages part 2

Hi, Carol with you today with part 2 of my journal pages…

Remember part 1:-



well, this is how they finished off:-


Some stamping, washi tap, doodling and a hand written quote all added to finish it off.

When I paint my pages I always take paint from a palette page to my journal, the left over paint usually ends up in another journal for another day…but, this time I decided to use the left overs on some tags and this is what I've made:-


Each tag had the paint added using a damp baby wipe…the green tag had distress crayons thro' the spot on mask and then dragged out using a baby wipe… the flowers were cut using the Tim Holtz wildflowers die, some green washi tape was also added.  The far right tag, had some numbers and letters stencilled using black paint…. the two tags on the left hand side have stamped images and some scraps of paper….

TFL xx

1 comment:

Anita said...

Absolutely beautiful, so vibrant! x