Monday 18 July 2016

So Full Of Happiness scrapbook layout by Tracee

So Full Of happiness by Tracee Provis


Hi Tracee with you today, and I must say it's a glorious summers day here in Bristol.
I have a layout to share with you today that uses a mixture of collections by Pink Paislee and Simple Stories. To kick start my mojo, which seems to have melted in all this hot weather, I used this sketch .


I used papers and embellishments from both, the Memorandum collection by Pink Paislee and the Life In Colour collection by Simple Stories. 


I loved these diagonal shapes on the Life In Colour - Happy Little Moments sheet and I used the yellow stripe as an oversized corner on my main cluster. I used some of the chipboard stickers also from the Life In Colour collection.


I used another of the stickers to create a title, I added a couple of word stickers by Bella Boulevard to create interest around the page.
I found a few items in my "bits box" such as the flair badge and the tags, there was a tag on the sketch and I wrote my detailed journaling on it then tucked it down behind my photo cluster.
I added mist using the packaging technique (inspired my Missy Whidden) and a little stamping and splatters.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today and for supplies for this layout and all your crafting needs please pop over to the shop.
Tx







2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love it.

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fabulous layout! Love the composition and layering and details! Perfect use of these products!