Thursday 29 December 2016

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas....

Hi there, it's Anita popping in today with a super-quick little post with a layout for you to hang your favourite Christmas photo on! I hope you and your families all had a wonderful time celebrating and that you now have some lovely memories to scrap.

Sometimes it's nice to break away from the standard square layout and use a die cut page for the base instead to add a little interest. I used a mix of 2 of Kaisercrafts collections, those being Silent Night ( available in the shop here) and also an older one called Saint Nicholas ( which I had in my stash)



 I did a little bit of fussy cutting with the holly leaves, bells and the robin and then also cut out the 3 baubles...which I then sponged the edges with a gold acrylic paint and added some red twine to hang them from.




I also cut out a few of the tags and signs, which I then again sponged the edges of with the gold paint, this highlights them nicely and really shines when it catches the light.


After matting the photograph and repeating the sponging process, I then took all the panels and the photo and hung them on a line of red and white Bakers Twine, using teeny wooden pegs, that I had strung across the page. I popped another panel and a hand cut Santa on the bottom left of the page and I finished it all off with a pearlescant die cut snowflake.

So that's it for me this year and I am looking forward to scrapping my way through 2017..... I hope you got some lovely new stash to play with for Christmas.....and if not, don't forget there are lots of lovely things for sale in the SHOP and also there is a vast range of items at super prices in the SALE section too.

Happy Scrappy New Year to You All
Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments: