Wednesday 15 February 2017

2016 captured

This post uses multiple photos capturing times of 2016. At the last papermaze crop i sat and spoke to Shelia and her lovey friend she sits next to (cannot remember your name but you know who you are).  well it always intrigues me as to how they compile there pages as they use lots of photo's on one page to create the story. So i decided to challenge myself after being inspired by these ladies and use as many photos as i dare to capture 2016.
Firstly i printed off lots of black and white mini photos and one large photo as my focal point.
Grabbed my prima  rossibelle paper pad and one 12x12 piece of Kraft paper.
Originally i wanted to do some stitching but i remembered some time ago a bought a set of stamps from Vanessa made by 49 and market. It was the Gabi's stitch line set ( Vanessa hasn't got any in at present but I'm sure she could get some)
I used this around the edge of my 12x12 sheet and then distressed my edges. I then went about adding lots of texture with gesso and masks, background stamps, strips of patterned paper and then sealed with clear gesso. Then i could go to town flicking paint and inks 


lots of messy fun as you can see. Each of my photos has been filled back which gives me a thin white edge. I finally added word stickers, small amount of hessian, and some delicate chip board by Scrap FX.


Here are some close ups


No comments: