Friday 31 March 2017

Shiny & New with Simple Stories Posh

Happy Friday everyone, I am here with my last post for the month and I have used the Simple Stories Posh collection on my layout today.

Shiny & New by Tracee


I wanted to keep my page lean and simple, but at the last minute before I glued it all down I decided i wanted some mixed media on my background. I used a stencil for the hearts, there is a huge choice over in the shop here. I then splattered a little gold mist and some paint for a little colour.


My layout was based around a digital cut file, I just love "pie" shapes, I simply drew round the outline of the heart then cut out the shapes in different papers. I used some thickers for my title, once again there is a huge range over at the shop. This page is all about my "shiny & new" kitchen and I thought that was a great title for my page.


I took the 3 x 4 journaling sheet and cut the pretty and posh card into a 3 x 3 square, I layered it onto some white cardstock and then stitched around the edge. I added the cute bird from the sticker sheet, I think she is so cute! Some enamel dots and my page was complete.

I hope you have a Happy Scrappy weekend!
Tracee








No comments: