Friday 28 April 2017

Doodlebug Designs ~ Spring Things

Hello, it's Anna here today.
I have been enjoying working with Doodlebug's Spring Things collection this month, which is just so lovely and perfect for Spring.
I love this time of year, when the days get longer and the sun starts to shine. I find that I take more photographs too. 
I took some pictures of myself and my son at Framlingham Castle on a day out over the Easter holidays. With the sun shining, I decided to use them for my first 'Spring Things' layout. I printed them out square and worked my layout around them.


I used the 'baby blooms' patterned paper. I cut out three of the patterned squares and measured a fourth to the same shape with some cardstock.
To make the boarder, I cut four thin strips of patterned paper using my paper trimmer.




Supplies Used:


Thanks for looking.
Anna
X

No comments: