Monday 17 July 2017

A little something different from Carol….

Hi, Carol with you today, and today I'm sharing something very different for me. Those that know me, and for all of you that have followed this blog and seen my creations, know that I'm not one to scrapbook!  But, there are occasions when you just have to record those special moments.

Last Wednesday, we said goodbye to our son, Josh.  He's off to Australia for a month before commencing work in Japan for 3-11 years! so, our last selfie is a must to scrap….

(The problem is…. I don't have any photo paper lol, so the photo will be added later, but, for the purpose of this post, here is the layout)



So, the base paper is Carta Bella Transatlantic travel - travel gazette, to this I added some watered down acrylic paint in white and brown/gold…. I then stencilled using gesso, marks of the same paints were added using an old store card and using cut and dry paint was added to the edges of the page…. along the top I dripped watered down paint…..  I then cut up strips from the borders page and added these to my page adding depth by adhering using silicone get… some edging was added using a water colour pencil….. some elements from the ephemera set was also added.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Anita said...

You should scrap more often Carol, this is FAB!!!
Good luck to your son, I hope he has an amazing experience x