Friday 25 August 2017

Bo Bunny - Down By The Sea - Part 2

Hello! Lynn here, back with the second post using the lovely Bo Bunny Down By The Sea collection.  

I have used another photo from the same holiday as before, taken back in 1967 on Woolacombe beach, brings back many happy memories.

  

My base is a sheet of Lagoon Bazzill, and this time no gutting took place, as I needed the card to show through the cut circle, and to support the page. 

I used a plate to draw a circle in the centre of the 'Paradise' paper (previously cut down to 11.5" x 11.5"). I then cut this out roughly with a craft knife and heavily distressed the egdes of the paper, the hole and the circle. Then I inked all these edges with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I tucked a little Burlap behind the tears in the edges of the paper.
The blossoms and burlap are from Papermaze, please ask Vanessa if you can't find them on the shop website. 

I have used more Dusty Attic Chipboard on this layout. I few pieces of chicken wire tucked under the photo and an anchor.
The chicken wire was not treated with anything, for the anchor I used a layer of Ground Espresso and another of Antiqued Bronze Distress paint. I then coated the anchor with crackle glaze. 

I ran three strands of Baker's Twine around the circle and caught it in place with glue at several points.There is an amazing collection of twine to choose from at Papermaze.

Next I embellished the layout with stickers from the Down By The Sea Combo Sticker Sheet. I did my journalling on one of the tags. I added more twine to the tag stickers.

I scattered pearls and gems around outside the circle, these were odds and ends from my stash, but again there are plenty available from the Papermaze store. 


Finally, my title was created using some American Craft Thickers - Aqua Lullaby Glitter Letter Stickers, and some old Prima letters. 

I would love to see your creations if you make a layout with this collection - have fun in the sun and creating layouts of your holidays.

Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

1 comment:

Anita said...

Such a lovely page Lynn, lots to look at and what a lovely photo! Happy Memories xx