Friday 11 August 2017

Echo Park ~Once upon a time Prince


Hello, it's Anna here today. I'm taking a break from Photoplay's Summer Bucket List collection and today I have a layout to show you using the new Echo Park collection - Once Upon a time Prince. I loved it as soon as I saw it, it's great for little boys, castle or medieval day trips and stories with peter pan elements too. There is another collection Once Upon a time Princess which is as equally charming.  Take a look at the links above to see for yourself.

I've recently returned from a holiday in France, where we visited a medieval city. I knew that this collection would be great to use.
I just had to use some of the journal cards, which have gold foil detail. I formed a grid style layout with three 3x4 photos. I mounted them along with the journal cards on the reverse of the Royal Kingdom paper.
I used strips of paper along the top and bottom of my layout. I finished by cutting out some strips of cardstock for journaling and adding element stickers (which are really lovely)!







Supplies Used:

Thanks for looking!
I'll see you soon with some more from Summer Bucket List. Have a great weekend. 
Anna
X

No comments: