Monday 7 August 2017

Girls Just Wanna have Fun

girls wanna have fun tracee provis scrapbook layout paprmaze simple stories

Hi, Tracee with you today to share another layout I created with the Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness collection. I usually end up with lots of scraps from my pages and the pieces aren't usually big enough to keep and yet to large to throw away, so by using a die cut background piece I was able to utilise some of those scraps


I roughly cut around the flowers individually then adhered the scrap pieces to the back in a random style. I added enamel dots to the centre of each flower, this time I matched the dots to the flower. I have a huge stash of enamel dots, I seem to have become addicted and instead of hoarding them like I usually do, I used quite a few on my page, there is a good supply of them in the shop and you can find them here . I also added word stickers called "Little Bits" by Bella Boulevard and these also come in a great range of colours.


Instead of a alpha title I used one of the cut aparts that is found in the 6 x 6 pad, I layered it and then added a couple of staples for interest. The girls that are found throughout the collection make a great little embellishment. I hope your summer is a fun one!

For supplies for this page and all your papercrafting needs please head on over to the SHOP
  




No comments: