Thursday 10 August 2017

Simple Project Life Pages


Hi all,

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday! I apologise for the photos in this post; I've been having some problems with my camera so had to make do with my phone.

Today, I thought I'd share some simple pocket scrapbook pages with you! This year I'm really trying to simplify my pages, and use less embellishments. My aim is to fit one whole year of scrapping into one album... but we'll see about that!


For this project, I used the French Flea Market collection, specifically the cut apart sheet and 12x12 sticker sheet. I also added in some coordinating cardstock to back my photos, tiny word stickers from my own stash and some enamel dots. That's it! I feel like the page came out beautifully, and I barely used any supplies at all.


I loved this polka dot card from the cut apart sheet; the bunting was already printed onto it. I thought it would be a perfect journalling card, so I stamped the date at the top and journalled about our week. Finally, I added some texture with tiny word stickers and enamel dots... so simple, but I think the card looks lovely. I did the same for one of the filler cards; I trimmed it from the cut apart sheet, stamped the date on the top and journalled around the edge. Perfect!


The 12x12 sticker sheet from this collection has some gorgeous floral elements, as well as banners and flags. They add the perfect little something to a photo, without going over the top (and I don't mean that in a negative way! All of my albums are usually "over embellished".)

I hope you've enjoyed seeing these pages! Have a lovely week.

ChloƩ

Blog / YouTube / Instagram







No comments: