Wednesday 6 September 2017

Do you have Cabin Fever too????


 Hello, it's Lisa here today with the 'Cabin Fever' collection from Simple Stories.
I wanted to show you today, how you don't have to use this collection just for your camping stories. If camping isn't your thing, you can still love this fun paper line.

My youngest really doesn't like being outside (unless he's playing football).
So I thought I would give this collection a little twist and document how 'outdoorsey' he really is not!


I love the sheets of 4x6 Stickers. The sheet of alphas that come with them are perfect for smaller titles like I have created here.
There's a really good selection of stickers in this pack.


The stickers also work great along side the 'Bits and Pieces' and the 12x12 sticker sheet
I love teaming everything up.


It really is a fun collection and is very versatile.

I highly recommend.

 

Have fun.

Lisa x



  

No comments: