Monday 30 October 2017

Kaisercraft - Bombay Sunset & Sizzix Dies

Hello, It's Lynn here, on this beautiful, bright, Autumn morning from our holiday in Kendal.
 

A variation on a theme from me this time! I'm back with another Sizzix folder based on the same idea as before, but showing how you can change the theme to anything you want it to be. I have made this one to store my floral dies, and my other one was based on a masculine theme.


For today's project I used Kaisercraft's Bombay Sunset papers - with such pretty, bright colours. 

Here are the dimensions for cutting the Chipboard.Front and back pieces (2 the same) - 14.5 cm x 17 cm
Spine - 4.5 cm x 17 cm
Small box front - 6cm x 14 cm
Small box back - 7 cm x 14 cm
Small box sides (2 the same - remember to flip one over so they are a mirror image of one another) - 4 cm wide, height of 6 cm at the front and 7 cm at the pack of piece (see photo)

Small box base - 4 cm x 14 cm


For further details to make the folder, please see the original post. This time I used white Duck Tape instead of black.



For the front cover I used a sheet of 'Sunset' and various dies. For the lettering I used scraps of paper from the collection with Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Decorative Strip - Alphabetical and Typeset. The flowers are cut from white cardstock and inked with Distress Inks. The dies are Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Die Set - Wild Flowers.



For the inside of the folder I used 'Daybreak' and for the box I used 'Sari'.


the box was lines with the reverse side of 'Sunset'


As before the box inside which holds up to 7 Sizzix Thinlits Die Sets, is held in place with magnets, hidden under the decorative papers. The folder is held shut with magnets too.

 

I has fun making this folder with these beautiful papers.
Now to work out different measurements for my other dies!
Thanks for looking
Lynn x

3 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful.....and such a brilliant idea Lynn! xx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! How gorgeous and great creation !!

PoshPetal said...

Thank you ladies xx