Monday 28 August 2017

Dream On with You & Me and Pinkfresh Studio

Hi Tracee with you today, hope everyone is enjoying some nice bank holiday crafting time!

I was looking around for inspiration this month and joined in a Scraplift challenge (the page I scraplifted is at the bottom of the post) over at a US site called Paper Issues. I used one of the new Pinkfresh collections called Dream On.

You & Me



The colours for my page were inspired by the blue and oranges that are in the Puffy Sticker pack and I stuck mainly to these colours, bringing out my distress inks for a mixed media background.


For my background I used the Delight sheet from the collection. Along with the puffy stickers I used lots of bits and pieces that have been sent to me in my DT kit over the past few months, I gather them up and put them in a little box and each time I make a page I have a sift through to see if there is anything I can use.


I used some cut files again on my page and I used the Tim Holtz distress inks on them to create an ombre effect. I added some texture paste through a stencil to my background also. Instead of using lots of patterned paper behind my photo I tore strips of washi tape and layered them over one another.



This is the gorgeous page by Rachael Lowe I chose to scraplift 


Hope you have a Happy Scrappy day and for this page and all your crafting needs please pop over to the SHOP











1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous layout and awesome take on the inspiration piece! You did such a fabulous job showing off the Pinkfresh Studio collection, and I love the mixed media and that cool circular piece.